Let’s talk some more about the Horizon campaign(s)!
- we built some connections between prospective Main Characters and Egyptian deities.
- Then, we looked at what characters the campaign would have to have, pulled some out into a possible secondary campaign, and worked on assigning starting Arc colors.
- Then, we explored some possible new characters for the secondary campaign, including the Mystery Typhon… but even after two different takes on her, we weren’t quite there.
- Then, we finalized something like a concept there and looked at gender-balancing the default versions of our sets of eight characters.
- Then, we assigned Arc colors and archetypes to the characters in the secondary campaign, and started talking about Rinley’s first story in that campaign.
- Then we made a first stab at that story … and failed!
- So we tried again!
- and then did a couple more Rinley stories
- and a couple more …
- and took a brief break to sum up what we had.
- Then, we sketched out the corresponding quest set.
- Then, we figured out its metadata.
- Then, we worked out the first quest!
- Then, we started our work on the second, but, because I went into real detail on the design of the quest options, didn’t actually finish it.
- Then, we just kept going!
- And finally finished.
- Then, we talked a bit about how to simplify the quest.
- And did!
- Then, moving a bit faster: the third quest, in regular and simplified form.
Today, let’s do the fourth!